Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 952 inlägg ]  Gå till sida Föregående  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 96  Nästa
Musiktråden 
Författare Meddelande
Avslutat konto
Inlägg Re: Musiktråden
Storsien gör ganska bra vänster-hiphop.

"I bland drabbas civila, en sanning så brutal
där många dör, och andra lider hemska kval
när den svage är den skyldige, blir det med rätta skandal
när den starke är detsamma, är tystnaden total

Vi lever livet i vår flärd och komfort
byter kanal, och glömmer lätt bort
att övergreppen står där i rapport efter rapport
och vi är medskyldiga till vapenexport

Det är inte två som beter sig likadant
när den ene är ockuperad och den andre ockupant
inte två som beter sig likadant
dom är inte lika goda kålsupare, det är inte sant

I en värld där glasögonen är dubbelslipade
där maktens medier gör oss hjärntvättade
där blir ockupanterna ursäktade
dom ockuperade blir utrotade"

21 oktober 2012, 13:18
Medlem
nallen skrev:
YouTube skrev:
Det här videoklippet har tagits bort eftersom det strider mot YouTubes användarvillkor.

NEJ! De jävlarna. Men nu finns istället hundratals nya kopior uppladdade i snabbare takt än de kan blockeras! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c31MFg8zRbs Detta är den nya gangnam style.

21 oktober 2012, 13:39
Medlem
Lisbent remixar AFX:

:lol:

23 oktober 2012, 03:56
Medlem

:08: :08: :08: :08: :08: :08: :08: :08: :08: :08: :08: :08:

Citera:

Song: We Have All The Time In The World
Artist: Louis Armstrong
Album: Her Majesty's Secret Service - Soundtrack
Released: 1969

''We Have All the Time in the World'' is a James Bond theme and popular song sung by Louis Armstrong. Its music was composed by John Barry and the lyrics by Hal David. It is a secondary musical theme in 1969 James Bond film On Her Majesty's Secret Service, the title theme being the instrumental "On Her Majesty's Secret Service," also composed by Barry.
The song title, "We Have All the Time in the World", is taken from James Bond's final words in both the novel and the film. Louis Armstrong was too ill to play his trumpet. Barry chose Armstrong because he felt he could "deliver the title line with irony."

How much time do we have? :-)

Lyrics:

We have all, the time in the world
Time enough for life, to unfold
All the prescious things
Love has in store
We have all the love in the world
If that's all we have, you will find
We need nothing more

Every step of the way
Will find us
With the cares of the world
Far behind us
We have all the time in the world
Just for love
Nothing more, nothing less, only love...

Every step of the way
Will find us
With the cares of the world
Far behind us, yes...

We have all the time in the world
Just for love, nothing more, nothing less, only love...

Only love...

Kategori:
Musik
Licens:
Standardlicens för YouTube

db :11:

23 oktober 2012, 22:11
Medlem
Louis Armstrong - What A Wonderful World (Spoken Intro Version) 1970

Citera:
"What a Wonderful World" [1970 Spoken Introduction Version] along with Oliver Nelson's Orchestra is a song written by Bob Thiele (as George Douglas) and George David Weiss. It was first recorded by Louis Armstrong and released as a single in 1968. Thiele and Weiss were both prominent in the music world (Thiele as a producer and Weiss as a composer/performer). Armstrong's recording was inducted in the Grammy Hall of Fame in 1999. Intended as an antidote for the increasingly racially and politically charged climate of everyday life in the United States, the song also has a hopeful, optimistic tone with regard to the future, with reference to babies being born into the world and having much to look forward to. The song was initially offered to Tony Bennett, who turned it down. Thereafter, it was offered to Louis Armstrong.

"Some of you young folks been saying to me," Hey Pops, what you mean 'What a wonderful world'?

How about all them wars all over the place? You call them wonderful?

And how about hunger and pollution? That ain't so wonderful either."

Well how about listening to old Pops for a minute. Seems to me, it aint the world that's so bad but what we're doin' to it.

And all I'm saying is, see, what a wonderful world it would be if only we'd give it a chance. Love baby, love. That's the secret, yeah. If lots more of us loved each other, we'd solve lots more problems. And then this world would be better.

That's wha' ol' Pops keeps saying."

I see trees of green, red roses too
I see them bloom, for me and you
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

I see skies of blue, and clouds of white
The bright blessed day, dark sacred night
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

The colors of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces, of people going by
I see friends shaking hands, sayin', "How do you do?"
They're really sayin', "I love you"

I hear babies cryin', I watch them grow
They'll learn much more, than I'll ever know
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world

Yes, I think to myself
What a wonderful world
Oh yeah!

Kategori:
Musik
Licens:
Standardlicens för YouTube

23 oktober 2012, 22:37
Avslutat konto
"Nu kräver vi hämnd, hör vårt bittra skrik
Det hörs genom maskinerna i varje fabrik.
Det hörs i vindens sus och i höga furors sång
och det kräver att du gör din plikt och hämnas oss en gång

Och genom maskinerna sjunger vi för er:
Studera Marx och Lenin och förena er
Klass mot klass måste striden stå
och i tysthet ska vi stiga upp och vara med er då."

24 oktober 2012, 22:26
Medlem
He-He-Hey! - SuperHit by Mr. Trololo aka Eduard Khil

Citera:

We're lumberjacks,
There's nothing that can stop us
Neither fires, nor frosts!
These men, with their faces red from the frosty wind
Have pitched their tents here
Between fur-trees and birches!

Refrain:

He-He-Hey!
Our hands got used to our axes!
Only your heart disobey doctors' orders
When you hear oriole singing at night

We're lumberjacks,
Forty seven bachelors,
We fell mighty pines and cedars
It's so easy for everyone of us to fall in love
Too bad the girls do not come to these places

We're lumberjacks,
Shaggy brown bears
Blizzards and snowstorms -
All of them are afraid of us
Taiga forest is our native land
Santa Claus is our dear neighbor

We're lumberjacks,
We know how to have fun
Sitting by the bonfire deep in the taiga forest
And the echo of our axes
Can be heard both in remote villages and in big capitals!

Music: A.Ostrovsky
Lyrics: M.Tanich
USSR

RIP Eduard Khil: Trololo Man (1934-2012)

Citera:
VBildture skrev:
The man who launched a thousand memes, and took Youtube by storm some 30 years after performing a wordless song for Russian TV has died. Eduard Khil – the People’s Artist of Russia – who is better known to Western audiences and internet fans the world over as the “Trololo Man,” passed away this morning in St. Petersburg, after being hospitalized at the Polenov Neurosurgical Institute by a stroke in early April.

77 year old Khil was born 4th Septermber 1934, in Smolensk, suffering a difficult childhood that saw his parents split up and him ending up in a children’s home after his kindergarten was bombed and he was separated from his mother during evacuation. Reunited with his mother after the war, he eventually graduated printing college and embarked on a classical music education at the Leningrad Conservatory.

After graduation in 1960, Khil fell in love with pop music, and up to 1974 was awarded a number of prestigious titles by the Former Soviet Union: in 1968 the Meritorious Artist of the RSFSR; in 1971 the Order of the Red Banner of Labour; and most prestigious of all in 1974 the People’s Artist of Russia.

He was a beloved symbol of the Soviet Union thanks to songs such as ”Loggers,” “The Moonstone,” “Blue City,” and “From Where the Motherland Begins,” and enjoyed a revival in his popularity back in 2010 when his wordless version of an American-like cowboy song “I’m Very Glad That I’m Finally Coming Home” took the internet by storm. The song had originally been deemed un-Soviet in its lyrical form, and Khil’s wordless vocal performance led to his “Trololo Man” nickname in the wake of the video’s popularity on Youtube.

Khil reportedly enjoyed the revival, and took to performing the song live once more, giving Life News his reaction to the song’s unlikely recent popularity:

Loggers (1967)

Citera:
"I haven’t heard anything about it. It’s nice, of course! Thanks for good news! There is a backstory about this song. Originally, we had lyrics written for this song but they were poor. I mean, they were good, but we couldn’t publish them at that time. They contained words like these: “I’m riding my stallion on a prairie, so-and-so mustang, and my beloved Mary is thousand miles away knitting a stocking for me”. Of course, we failed to publish it at that time, and we, Arkady Ostrovsky and I, decided to make it a vocalisation. But the essence remained in the title. The song is very playful – it has no lyrics, so we had to make up something for people would listen to it, and so this was an interesting arrangement.

Here’s the man himself, performing the song this year:"

Bild
Citera:
"Trololo-man"? OK, let it be so. How would they know in America who Eduard Khil is? They nicknamed me 'Trololo', well, may be now I should take a stage name 'Mr.Trololo'," Khil state in an interview with local media

Eduard Khil (English subtitles) Pal, take your coat! Let's go home! Эдуард Хиль

Bild

db

25 oktober 2012, 15:24
Medlem
Menar du att han har sjungit annat också? :shock: Hela min världsbild rämnar: Han ska ju vara trololo-mannen och så är han inte det längre. :shock:

25 oktober 2012, 15:42
Medlem
Nu dansar vi Fritzl-dansen!

25 oktober 2012, 19:37
Medlem
Har nog postat om inte denna låt så iaf denna grupp förr. Men jag hittade en textad video, och det är ju inte skönsång direkt så det kanske kan vara rätt bra. De har även ett nytt album på gång...

25 oktober 2012, 20:11
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 952 inlägg ]  Gå till sida Föregående  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 96  Nästa

Som gäst saknar du privilegier.