Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 952 inlägg ]  Gå till sida Föregående  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 96  Nästa
Musiktråden 
Författare Meddelande
Medlem
Inlägg Re: Musiktråden
R L Burnside - Got Messed Up

Citera:
I'm not afraid of being insane
Been here too long, and I've seen too much

I got messed up. Ooh, I got messed up

My mamma is gone, and my daddy, too
Whatever I got, I got it myself

I've been so strong; tried for so long
Now everything is gone

I got messed up

MUSIC

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah

MUSIC

Spoiler! :
R.L. Burnside – R.L.'s Story

I had two uncles, two brothers, and my father did get killed in Chicago, that's why I don't like living there, it's too rough a place.

People, going up down the street shooting, killing peoples, which it done it everywhere but they been doing it
there a long time you know, and that's a sad thing.

Well uhh, my brother, he was a doctor, I think he been, I'm not for sure but I think he been selling, some dope
to him and he, I reckon quit, and they killed him.

And my uncle, one of them they killed him, another guy killed him about his wife. He, with his wife, and about
two years after, he killed him. He, he, stayed with his, lived with his wife.

And my other uncle, I don't know the what reason he got killed, but I know he, got killed and my dad they killed
him and robbed him, he, he got his, check you know his, and uhh, somebody, ganged up on him and stabbed
him oh lord dang, twenty-five thirty times. And nobody never went to to jail for it cuz they never found out who
it was.

Ahh, then I was, that was in uhh, uhh, Fifties, yeah cuz I lived there in the Forties, and my uhh, soon as I left
there, 'bout uhh, eleven months after I left there, my father got killed, then about a week later, my both of my
brothers got killed the same day. And then uhh, one of my uncles got killed about three months later, and it
was about, six or eight months 'fore my other uncle got killed; but they all got killed in a year's time...

...yeah, I'm glad I, I made it out man.

Yeah both of my brothers got killed the same day.

But uhh, my uncle my daddy got killed, when he drawed some money back you know his, time, and somebody,
he went out and get him a drink I imagine, the whiskey store not too far from his house. About, a block and a
half and somebody killed him umm, between there and there before he got there, he was just at the, other side
of the next house from where he lived but uhh and he killed him there, and took his money.

And one of my uncles they, the guy, killed him about his wife he caught him there with his wife, and he killed
him. And I don't know what happened to my other uncle but he got killed you know I don't know just what
happened.

Naw, no, no done nobody ever went to jail, cuz they aint, don't know who did nothing.

Well uhh, yeah, I share-cropped, down at Senatobia, and then uhh, I moved down to, Tunica, I stayed down
there a, couple years at uhh, Hollywood, and uhh, I came from there back to Coldwater, oounce and stayed
there, two years and went back to Memphis, we stayed, two or three years and we came back, stayed here a
year and went back to Memphis and stayed a couple years, then we come back and we aint been back since.

Bild

db

30 mars 2013, 12:45
Medlem
Ny rap från GBG! Uppmärksammade av SVT, ifrågasatta av politiker.

4 april 2013, 22:00
Medlem
https://soundcloud.com/fallmusic *drar mitt anonyma strå till stacken*

7 april 2013, 18:48
Avslutat konto
Ett av mina favoritband, Ghost, släppte sin andra platta den tionde april. En fräsig låt från nya plattan Infestissumam:

17 april 2013, 10:43
Avslutat konto
Och mina favoritlåtar från första plattan, Opus Eponymous:

17 april 2013, 10:45
Medlem
Tomorrow (Sadio) AFRICA!

Tomorrow - Salif Keita
:10: November 22, 2012 The Australian
Citera:
google-translate skrev:
"Jag är svart / min hud är vit,"
sjunger Keita, som en lång albino dansare med gula flätor kastar former.
"Skillnaden är med flit / för oss att slutföra varandra."

Låten är titelspåret på Keita prisbelönta 2010 album La Difference,
ett arbete som referenser hans märkliga Bakgrund: Född en föraktad albino till en familj härstammade från Sundiata Keita, den populära krigare högsta som grundade Mali imperiet på 13-talet, Keita var föremål för förfädernas regler som förbjöd adelsmän från att göra musik.

"Det var lättare för mig att göra uppror sedan jag var en albino", säger musikern, vars Mali-amerikanska fru Coumba Makalou leder USA-baserade Salif Keita Global Foundation, som är dedikerade till att lyfta fram den svåra situationen för människor med albinism.

"Jag var redan en utstött,"
Keita tillägger. "Jag lämnade min familj byn och gick för att leva på gatorna i Bamako jag träffade homosexuella." - Andra utstötta - "som hjälpte mig, som gav mig kläder och skor och sedan skickade mig att sjunga i barer."

"Jag är muslim, men jag är emot - 1000 gånger mot - fundamentalism," en förutseende Keita berättade Freemuse.org 2002. "Denna typ av våld är på uppgång i Mali, och det är en maffia som, väl på plats, är mycket svårt att ta bort."

db

25 april 2013, 10:05
Medlem
African Sunset - African Tribal Orchestra

db

25 april 2013, 10:17
Medlem

9 maj 2013, 13:50
Medlem

9 maj 2013, 13:54
Medlem
En festlig video till en trist låt. The last cat on earth

17 maj 2013, 19:21
Ny tråd Svara på tråd  [ 952 inlägg ]  Gå till sida Föregående  1 ... 69, 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75 ... 96  Nästa

Som gäst saknar du privilegier.